• Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Portugal
      • Current Location:
      • France
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Letter of motivation

Hello. I'm new in the forum and I can't acess the forum rules. I'm looking for a job and I need to do a letter of motivation in english, I would like to know if someone could help me correcting:

"After my graduation in management and specialization in finance I am seeking an opportunity to start my professional career.
    I have study during four years in Minho University in Portugal. With my academic studies I have obtained a graduation of three in management and a specialization in finance during the final year. I have developed my competences in corporate management, marketing, accounting, human resources and finance. My instruction and my courses allowed me to direct to the corporate management, which I would like to integrate in the future.
    I have acquired capabilities of analyze, managing, planning and anticipating the economics and financial aspects of an organization incorporated in his competitive market.
    I have done, as well, an internship in an assurance corporate during three months, in Portugal, where I had the functions of customer service and I helped planning and controlling sales objectives and customer retention.
    I am motivated, young, responsible, punctual, dynamic, rigorous, active, adaptable, patient and ready to integrate your organization. I learn fast and I am eager to do acquire more competences and be defied.
    On the other hand, my English language skills are strong, I have moderate competences in French (which I am developing in the moment) and my mother language is Portuguese. I have, also, solid software skills, especially with Microsoft Office and internet research.
    Considering my academic training and professional experience, I hope my application may be accepted in the selection process. I am available for any necessary clarifications and/or to book an interview.
    I offer my best regards and thank the attention made available."

Thanks in advance
    Cristiana

EnglishFix is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Letter of motivation

After my graduation in management and specialization in finance, I am seeking an opportunity to start my professional career.
    I have studied for four years in Minho University in Portugal. With my academic studies, I have graduated with three years in management and a specialization in finance during the final year. I have developed my competencies in corporate management, marketing, accounting, human resources, and finance. My instruction and my courses have allowed me to direct corporate management which I would like to do in the future.

I have acquired the capabilities of analysis, managing, planning, and anticipating the economics and financial aspects of an organization engaged in this competitive market.

I have done, as well, an internship in an insurance corporation for three months, in Portugal, where I performed the functions of customer service and I helped planning and controlling sales objectives and customer retention.

I am motivated, young, responsible, punctual, dynamic, rigorous, active, adaptable, patient and ready to integrate with your organization. I learn fast and I am eager to do acquire more competencies and be challenged.

On the other hand, my English language skills are strong, I have moderate competency in French which I am developing at the moment and my native language is Portuguese. I have, also, solid software skills, especially with Microsoft Office and internet research.

Considering my academic training and professional experience, I hope my application may be accepted in the selection process. I am available for any necessary clarifications and I am available to schedule an interview.

I offer my best regards and thank you for your attention.