Native Language
English
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
Brazil
Dear Teachers,
--Do you have 20 mins available for a questionnaire?--
I need some help to create an app/website that will help English tutors working independently of a language school. The objective is to offer a paid service that will simplify the administration process, help monitor student progress, improve online interaction with the student and make it easier to identify customized lesson plans/material for the student.
We have a great team involved on the project and as the English teacher representative on the team, I've been asked to do some interviews to better understand the needs of teachers in relation to the administration process.
The interview would last 20 mins and be done via skype.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Michael
p.s. we've already tracked some of the sites that offer similar services. However, it would be a great help if anyone could point out and add comments on their favourite current solution.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Could it be posted online- that way you might get more answers and get round things like time differences.

michael2be

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
Brazil
Good idea. Thanks.
I have put it into a surveymonkey form. Unfortunately, the service only allows 10 questions for free, so I have squeezed the questions in a bit. It should hopefully be easy to follow though.
Admin tool for teachers Survey
All of the questions apply to administration related to English tutoring external of a language school or any other institution.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.