• Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help me please thanks!

it is correct?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you concerning the study grants advertisement, which I saw in Monday’s issue “The Guardian” and I would apply for a grant to study English in one of your schools this summer.

The reason why I am interested in this English course is because I am keen to improve my English and would like the opportunity to practice my English with native speakers. And I am considering studying my degree in UK when I finish the school.

I need this grant because I can’t afford to study in UK. In my family we are 6 siblings and this could be my opportunity to study abroad and learn about the British culture and the way of life there. It would be better for me if I could be in your London school as I have my aunt living there.

I am available for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
    Mercedes

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me please thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mer24 View Post
    it is correct?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you concerning This is in response to the Study Grants advertisement , which I saw in Monday’s issue of “The Guardian” and I would apply my interest in applying for a grant to study English in one of your schools this summer.

The reason why I am interested My interest in this English course is because I am keen want to improve my current level of English and would like the opportunity to practice my English with among native speakers. And Furthermore, I am considering studying for my degree in the UK when I would finish the school.

I need this grant because I can’t afford at this time to study in UK. In my family we are I am one of six siblings 6 siblings and this could be my only opportunity to study abroad and learn about the British culture and the way of life there. It would be better for me if I could be in My living expenses would be reduced by attending your London school as I have my aunt living there.

I am available for an interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
    Mercedes
    Suggestions.