I am doing a TEFL course currently and I would like some help on the following question -
Write a list of 5 of the most important ways to ensure that you achieve the overall aim of involving all the students all the time when you are teaching EFL.
I have already attempted this and come up with the following :-
1) Using English 100% of the time (with good terminology and grammar)
2) Knowing all the students names
3) Having enough prepped work/ and lesson plans for each lesson
4) Learn all Students names
5) Correct all mistakes that students make (but not overdoing it)
6) Having the ability to know all students levels, abilities and progression routes
7) Encourage the students and have good classroom management
I know there are 7 points, I was wondering whether these any good as an answer or whether there were more appropriate answers for the question.
I am a native speaker of English, and just need some advice.