The following sentences are translated from a Chinese proverb with the same meaning. Which is acceptable and natural to native speakers?
1. Freely,fish enjoys a good swim in broad ocean and Bird soars in clean sky.
2. The wide sea allows the fish to leap about and vast sky the birds to fly.
3. The field of activity is vast with brilliant prospects where much can be accomplished.
4. There's nothing a fish enjoys more than swimming in the vast ocean, and there's nothing surpass the immense sky for a flying eagle.
1. Fish enjoy swimming in the broad ocean, and birds love to soar in the open sky.
2. The wide sea allows fish to leap about and the vast sky (allows) birds to fly.
3. This field of activity is vast, with brilliant prospects, where much canbe accomplished.
4. There's nothing a fish enjoys more than swimming in the vast ocean, and nothing surpasses flying in the immense sky for an eagle.