• Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Correct my statement, please.

In the picture I can see man. He is wearing a winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
    He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
    In the next picture I can see a woman and I suspect her small childrens. She is talking by phone. Maybe she is calling to her husband in order to please him to buy something ? Or maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees ?
    In the next picture I see woman which I think stay at scene and she will be speaking to many peoples. It is really hard challenge for some peoples.

It is my desciption of three images. It is correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? ould you correct it ?
    Thanks a lot.

a_vee is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Correct my statement, please.

I hope this helps. The majority of your writing is correct. Let us know if you have more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by magvdk View Post
    In the picture I can a see man. He is wearing a winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
    He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
    In the next picture I can see a woman and I suspect her small childrens. She is talking on the phone. Maybe she is calling to her husband in order (< this is okay in this case, but not necessary) to ask him to buy something? Or Maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees ?
    In the next picture I see woman who I think stay at scene (<I don't understand) and she will be speaking to many peoples.That is a challenge for some peoples.

It is my desciption of three images. It is correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? ould you correct it ?
    Thanks a lot.
    www.EFLJournal.com
    A free email English guide!

Gillnetter is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Correct my statement, please.

Quote Originally Posted by magvdk View Post
    In the picture I can see a man. He is wearing a winter clothes. On his head I can see a helmet. He also has a backpack.
    He is climbing. I think he is about to reach the top of a very high mountain, because in the background we can see other smaller hills.
    In the next picture I can see a woman and, I suspect, her small childrens children. She is talking by phone. Maybe she is calling to her husband in order to please to ask him to buy something. ? Or maybe she is a businesswoman and she is talking with her customer or employees. ?
    In the next picture I see a woman which who I think stay at scene and she will be speaking to many peoples ??. It is a really hard challenge for some peoples people.

It These are is my desciptions of the three images. It is Are they correct ? Or I am doing something wrong ? Would you correct it ?
    Thanks a lot.
    Please note the following:
    "children" is the plural form, we do not use "childrens" in English.
    "people" is the plural form, we do not use "peoples" in English.
    Do not put a space after the end of a word and before a question mark. Do you like it?, not, Do you like it ?
    We use "who" to refer to people, not "which".