Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I am wondering if it is correct or not.

Our bank has told us that the check which was issued by us, it was returned unpaid to client. We are very sorry about this inconvenience caused to you. We were expecting a payment from abroad against your consulting services fee. We issued a number of checks to our clients on the behalf of our services fee but we didn’t receive it from our customer. Today I had given some instruction our customer to expedite the matter and release our payment at the earliest. We hope that the wire will receive tomorrow in my bank account.
We therefore request you to please represent the said check on 30th April into your bank account.

Last edited:

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm afraid I can't follow this logic. You sent a check to a client. Usually clients pay you. You were expecting a payment from someone else... but that payment was for someone else's consulting fee? Why are you sending checks to clients, and how do you differentiate a client from a customer?

Last edited by a moderator:

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks for your guideline. I made a few mistakes. we sent a to a vendor not client.We are running a consulting firm since 2012. we were expection payment from our client not customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.