Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear All,

I am writing a letter of appreciation to many of my contractor on behalf of my organization. i would be really thankful to you if you can provide me assistance in improving grammar and quality of letter.

sample i wrote

"We extremely appreciate our association with your organization. It is very immense pleasure for us writing your organization this appreciation letter. First of all we would like to congratulate for completing all given projects accordingly within time frame with Quality and Safety. All technical staff deployed by your organization was highly experienced, efficient and motivated in their sector of work"

Please kindly provide more matter to add in this letter.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
We extremely appreciate our association with your organization. It is a great pleasure for us to write your organization this letter of appreciation. First of all, we would like to congratulate you for completing all the projects within the time frame with quality and safety. All of the technical staff deployed by your organization were highly experienced, efficient, and motivated in their fields of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.