Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Germany
Hi everybody! :)

i am going to apply for master program in Germany, and there is needed to answer 5 questions. I can assume, this is kind of alternative to statement letter. So I would be grateful if someone could look it through and correct if there are mistakes.
Question: What has been your international exposure (academic and/or professional experience)
My answer: In addition to my academics and the internship program, I participated in both the “work and travel” program for cultural exchange in the United States and the Au Pair program here in Germany. I had an opportunity to practice in creating connections with people from different cultures. This experience helped me to develop my cross-cultural communication skills needed for my future career in International Business area.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Anna

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi everybody! :)

i am going to apply for a master program in Germany, and there is [STRIKE] needed [/STRIKE] a requirement to answer 5 questions. I can assume that this is a kind of alternative to statement (?) letter. So I would be grateful if someone could look it through and correct if there are mistakes.
Question: What has been your international exposure (academic and/or professional experience)
My answer: In addition to my academic [STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] background and [STRIKE] the [ /STRIKE] an internship program, I participated in both the “Work and Travel” program for cultural exchange in the United States and the "Au Pair" program here in Germany. I had [STRIKE] an [/STRIKE] the opportunity to practice in [STRIKE] creating [/STRIKE] establishing connections with people from different cultures. This experience helped me to develop my cross-cultural communication skills needed for my future career in international business. [STRIKE] area.[/STRIKE]

Thank you!

Best regards,

Anna

Nice intro, a few suggestions. I assume you will include/attach a formal CV. Good luck. :up:

Anna0503

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.