[General] Could anyone proffering my text ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauroBrasil

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
A friend of mine is turning a academic paper and needs translated for English a introduction of his work. I did the translations as best I can.
Would be helpful if someone can look at it and check the grammar for me. I appreciate a lot.

Thanks in advance. ;-)
Mauro

Inversion of thought in the work of Henri Bergson
With the realization of the difference and the mobility between the states of our inner life, we find in Heri Bergson’s work, the possibility of existence one type of metaphysic knowledge. For this mobility Bergson gave the name timing, or real time, which was directly opposite to the way science had been seen it. Whereas, he noted that traditional philosophy has been treated for many centuries the time and the mobility in the wrong way, had space with fundament and the impossibility of the metaphysic constituted as a reliable knowledge. This way, the philosopher brings to the sphere of philosophic speculation the mobility of life, giving a new approach to contact with reality which is pure mobility.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Inversion of Thought in the Work of Henri Bergson

With the realization of the difference and the mobility between the states of our inner life, we find in Henri Bergson’s work, the possibility of the existence of one type of metaphysic knowledge. For this mobility, Bergson gave the name “timing” or “real time” which was directly opposite to the way science had seen it.

Whereas, he noted that traditional philosophy has treated time and mobility the wrong way for many centuries. This way, the philosopher brings to the sphere of philosophic speculation the mobility of life that provides a new approach to contact with reality which is pure mobility.

:?: “I don’t understand this part”
…had space with fundament and the impossibility of the metaphysic constituted as a reliable knowledge.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
You need "metaphysical" in all cases and "philosophical" in the last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.