Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Lithuanian
Home Country
Lithuania
Current Location
Lithuania
Teachers if you can please check my letter below and correct mistakes. Thank you.

Dear James,
How are you James? I hope you doing a lot better than me. I am so happy for your letter.
Thank you for your letter I am so happy for your letter that you have sent me I thought that you have already forgotten me. Three days ago I visited performance of Depeche Mode this performance was striking and amazing I have never thought that this band is as good as others.
Another point worth mentioning is that the fans were so happy and they kept shouting "once again"
By the way I forgot to mention that I liked this band because of energy and determination to perform.
So just want to suggest to be part of this concert. Write me back.

Best wishes.

Last edited:

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear James,

How are you James? I hope you doing a lot better than me. I am so happy because of your letter.
Thank you for your letter. I am so happy because of your letter that you have sent me. I thought that you had already forgotten me. Three days ago I saw a performance of Depeche Mode. This performance was striking and amazing. I had never thought that this band was as good as others.
Another point worth mentioning is that the fans were so happy and they kept shouting "once again."
By the way, I forgot to mention that I liked this band because of the energy and their determination to perform.
So I just wanted to tell you about part of this concert. Write me back.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.