• Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Nepali
      • Home Country:
      • Nepal
      • Current Location:
      • Nepal
    Post Thanks / Like

Please correct my short writing and return me back...

Topic: Benefits of physical exercise
    Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living things, human uses his physical and mental entity for survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is pre-requisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live but also pursue physical exercises, which is essential for physical endurance.
    Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates bulk of protein, carbohydrate, fat which proliferates with different foods. Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impact on a person. He becomes relax physically and spiritually.

Diana82 is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Dutch
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my short writing and return me back...

Quote Originally Posted by enlearnman View Post
    Topic: Benefits of physical exercise
    Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living things, human uses his physical and mental entity for survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is pre-requisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live but also pursue physical exercises, which is essential for physical endurance.
    Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates bulk of protein, carbohydrate, fat which proliferates with different foods. Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impact on a person. He becomes relax physically and spiritually.
    I'm not an expert, but I was able to help in this. I have deleted some unnecessary letters and prepositions. I put my corrections in red where I have replaced your own words.
    Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living creatures, humans use physical and mental entity to survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is a prerequisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live, but also to pursue physical exercises which is essential for physical endurance.
    Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates the bulk of protein, carbohydrate and fat which proliferates with different foods (didn't get the meaning). Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impacts on a person. S/he becomes relax physically and spiritually.