[Essay] Please correct my short writing and return me back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enlearnman

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Nepal
Current Location
Nepal
Topic: Benefits of physical exercise
Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living things, human uses his physical and mental entity for survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is pre-requisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live but also pursue physical exercises, which is essential for physical endurance.
Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates bulk of protein, carbohydrate, fat which proliferates with different foods. Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impact on a person. He becomes relax physically and spiritually.

Diana82

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Topic: Benefits of physical exercise
Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living things, human uses his physical and mental entity for survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is pre-requisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live but also pursue physical exercises, which is essential for physical endurance.
Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates bulk of protein, carbohydrate, fat which proliferates with different foods. Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impact on a person. He becomes relax physically and spiritually.

I'm not an expert, but I was able to help in this. I have deleted some unnecessary letters and prepositions. I put my corrections in red where I have replaced your own words.
Physical fitness is crucial for a human being. Unlike other living creatures, humans use physical and mental entity to survive. In fact, a healthy physical and mental condition is a prerequisite for human beings. A man not only ingests food to live, but also to pursue physical exercises which is essential for physical endurance.
Physiology of exercise has been brought many scientifically proven benefits from exercise. Firstly, it assists to manage weight. Regular exercise elevates the bulk of protein, carbohydrate and fat which proliferates with different foods (didn't get the meaning). Secondly, it endures circulatory efficiency. Lastly, it stimulates psychological impacts on a person. S/he becomes relax physically and spiritually.

Status
Not open for further replies.