Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Dear Admission Committee
This letter is to provide information on the academic accomplishment as well as the significant potential future contributions of Mr. Mohammadjavad Eivani.
First of all, I would like to tell you that Mohammadjavad is one of the most excellent students whom I have met in our department. Impressed by his versatility, I am also especially touched by his conscientious way of study and splendid academic records. I taught him some courses such as Food Chemistry 1&2; during classes he has shown energetic enthusiasm for learning and openness to new ideas. Moreover; he exhibited an eagerness for knowledge and an understanding of the instructed principles of the class. He earned superior grades at the top of his class on all verbal and written examinations, namely 18/20 and 20/20 in those courses. And after class, he often came to visit me to discuss problems, some of which seemed to go beyond the teaching program though.
As a principle of the student research committee, I found that Mohammadjavad a bright and enthusiastic student who is willing to go beyond what is required. Looking at his undergraduate background, I should express that his aggressive approach towards research in Food Science has surprised me. I ought to declare he has done several projects in a perfect acceptably way. In each project that he develops, he is highly motivated to achieve his goal, and he always tries to pursue another perspective for the given theme. I have seen his evolution during his academic years, and I can certainly state that he is a reliable and a creative student.

Mohammadjavad has excellent awareness of ongoing challenges in his field of study and shows interest in every sub field with curiosity. His take-charge and hands-on personality combined with good intrapersonal skills made him a terrific team worker. He participates as an active part in scientific discussions, and perfectly interacts with colleagues. Though I was not directly involved in all his projects, but we often exchanged ideas about the matters. He is independent and mature, and handles criticism well.
In summary, Mr. Eivani as an outstanding young man has shown great potentialities in academic learning and researching. He is one of the most confident, talented and qualified students in the University. So, Mohammadjavad has my highest recommendation, and I am certain that he will be a credit to your Master program. Should you need any further information about this promising young man, please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerelyDear Admission Committee

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Admission Committee,

This letter is to provide information on the academic accomplishments as well as the significant potential future contributions of Mr. Mohammadjavad Eivani.

First of all, I would like to tell you that Mohammadjavad is one of the most excellent students who I have ever met in our department. Impressed by his versatility, I am also especially touched by his conscientious way of study and his splendid academic record. I taught him some courses such as Food Chemistry 1 and 2. During classes he has shown energetic enthusiasm for learning and openness to new ideas. Moreover, he exhibited an eagerness for knowledge and an understanding of the principles of the class. He earned superior grades at the top of his class on all verbal and written examinations, namely 18/20 and 20/20 in those courses. And after class, he often came to visit me to discuss problems, some of which seemed to go beyond the teaching program.

As a principle of the student research committee, I found that Mohammadjavad is a bright and enthusiastic student who is willing to go beyond what is required. Looking at his undergraduate background, I should express that his aggressive approach towards research in Food Science has surprised me. I should say that he has done several projects in a perfect acceptably way. In each project that he develops, he is highly motivated to achieve his goal and he always tries to pursue a different perspective for the given theme. I have seen his evolution during his academic years and I can certainly state that he is a reliable and a creative student.

Mohammadjavad has excellent awareness of the ongoing challenges in his field of study and shows interest in every sub field with curiosity. His take-charge and hands-on personality combined with good intrapersonal skills make him a terrific team worker. He participates as an active part in scientific discussions and perfectly interacts with colleagues.
Though I was not directly involved in all his projects, we often exchanged ideas about the matters. He is independent and mature and handles criticism well.

In summary, Mr. Eivani is an outstanding young man who has shown great potential in academic learning and researching. He is one of the most confident, talented, and qualified students in the University. So, Mohammadjavad has my highest recommendation and I am certain that he will be a credit to your Master’s program. Should you need any further information about this promising young man, please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.