please check this recommendation letter,,,how can it be improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartjavad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
falls

Last edited:

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to recommend Mr. Mohammadjavad Eivani for your program. I know Mohammadjavad because he worked in the Food Chemistry Laboratory of The National Nutrition and Food Science Institute of Iran for 4 months. He came to me a year ago to discuss the possibility of spending a summer working in the lab. I gave him some background reading at our first meeting. By the time of our second meeting, he had read what I had given him and prepared a two-page project description. This level of effort is typical of a superior student who works in the lab, so I agreed to take him on for a summer. During this time, Mohammadjavad demonstrated a good work ethic and interpersonal skills.

When he worked in the laboratory under my supervision, I was impressed with his dedication to academic pursuits and his commitment to scientific research. We outlined the scope of work to be completed and he successfully completed that work in the time required. He put in extra hours as necessary in order to meet specific deadlines that I set.
I teamed him up with another student to work on the project. He seemed to work well with the other student and I found him very personable. Mohammadjavad put in sufficient work to be a co-author on a manuscript. He offered his unique insights into some problems relating to the improving the accuracy of results during experiments. He was able to determine every implicit assumption and every weakness, point out potential hurdles, and offer unique solutions or perspectives.

During near a one-year period of studying and working with me, Mohammadjavad has given me a very deep impression of his intelligence, hard work and creativity. He is honest and conscientious and reports his research progress accurately. His communication skills and cooperation capacity improved after he actively participated in and contributed to the collaboration project and our intellectual community. I can confirm that he is one of the most excellent students I have ever directed.

I believe that his academic record and research experience make him the outgoing, accomplished, and promising master of Meat Sciences and Technology candidate who your department is looking for. I highly recommend him to you and will be pleased to provide any further information upon your request.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

l0rd

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
Andorra
Current Location
Barbados
There is only one way to improve it - delete it and write the letter INDEPENDENLY.
This letter is PLAGIARISM, you use examples thoughtlessly, simply ctrl+c -> cltr+v.
It will be very funny for your recruiting commitee to read identical letters =))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.