Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
Dear Grace,

Thank for you email dated 28th may 2013 asking if you can be registerd to do our exams

I would like to inform you that currently there is no any changes in our syllabus .for you to sit for module D examination you are required to complete module c examination and not otherwise. If you were told that you will be eligible to sit for module D , i think it was a mistake ,we really apologize for inconvienience caused by that ,for more information on entry requirement , please visit our webist which will give you uselful information .

Thanks for you time ,

yours sincerly

Jane

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Dear Grace,

Thank for you email dated 28th May 2013 asking if you can be registerd to do our exams

I would like to inform you that currently there is no any changes in our syllabus. For you to sit for module D examination you are required to first complete the module C examination. If you were told that you would be eligible to sit for module D, that was a mistake. We sincerely apologize for any inconvienience caused by that error. For more information on entry requirements, please visit our website which will give you useful information.

Yours sincerely,

Jane

Start each sentence with a capital letter. Do not leave spaces between words and the punctuation marks that follow them. Place the punctuation mark immediately after the last letter of the word.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
I'd say: Thank you for your email .................

Status
Not open for further replies.