Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Belgium
Hi everyone, I want to send the following email to my suervisour. I would be thankful if you edit or correct it.
Best

Dear ...,
I am sorry that I was sick and I could not attend in the meeting on Tuesday.
As we discussed in our previous meeting I would like to apply for the summer school at leuven University this summer and before submitting my application I would like to ask for your advice and permission to select the course. I consider one of two following courses to register: “ content analysis and social network” but, I would like to choose the text analysis and learn more about content analysis as I already attended several courses about the social network before.
I would be grateful if you advise me and give me your suggestion.
P.S. Please find the information about courses in the following links:
Text analysis : gyron internet ltd - premium uk dedicated servers, colocation, server management, web hosting and consultancy.
Advanced Social network: gyron internet ltd - premium uk dedicated servers, colocation, server management, web hosting and consultancy.

I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Your help and advice will be appreciated.

Best regards,

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear ...,

I am sorry that I was sick and I could not attend the meeting on Tuesday.

As we discussed in our previous meeting, I would like to apply for summer school at Leuven University this summer. Before submitting my application, I would like to ask for your advice and permission to select the courses. I am considering one of two of following courses: “ Content analysis and Social networks” but, I would like to choose the text analysis and learn more about content analysis as I have already attended several courses about social networks before.

I would be grateful if you could advise me and give me your suggestions.

P.S. Please find the information about courses in the following links:
Text analysis : gyron internet ltd - premium uk dedicated servers, colocation, server management, web hosting and consultancy.
Advanced Social network: gyron internet ltd - premium uk dedicated servers, colocation, server management, web hosting and consultancy.

I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Your help and advice will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.