Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
[h=2]IELTS TEST 3 - WRITING TASK 01[/h]Please be kind enough to correct my answer below

Cement is produced by using limestone and clay crushing together using a roller crusher. As a result, powder comes out from the crusher. This powder feeds in to a mixer to mix the materials. Then the mixed materials convey to a rotating cylindrical shape heater, where material heats up to certain temperature while rotating. For the heating up process of the rotating heater, a burner has used. This is a continuous process and heated material comes out from the rotating heater and drops in to a grinder where the materials grind into fine powder, which called cement. Then it is packed into bags.
Concrete production is done by mixing cement, water sand and gravel together. Normally ratios of mixing above materials are, 15% of cement, 10% of water, 50% of gravel and 25% of sand. The mixing process is applied here as in the production process. To mix the concrete well it should be mix couple of minutes using a mixer. It should be noted that correct size of gravel and the sand particle sizes to produce strong mixture of concrete.

Last edited:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to the forum, Dilini.

What is your question?

Dilini123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
could you please correct my writing test answer ?

Dilini123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
i need to know is there any grammar mistakes that i have made ?
Cement is produced by using limestone and clay crushing together using a roller crusher. As a result, powder comes out from the crusher. This powder feeds in to a mixer to mix the materials. Then the mixed materials convey to a rotating cylindrical shape heater, where material heats up to certain temperature while rotating. For the heating up process of the rotating heater, a burner has used. This is a continuous process and heated material comes out from the rotating heater and drops in to a grinder where the materials grind into fine powder, which called cement. Then it is packed into bags.
Concrete production is done by mixing cement, water sand and gravel together. Normally ratios of mixing above materials are, 15% of cement, 10% of water, 50% of gravel and 25% of sand. The mixing process is applied here as in the production process. To mix the concrete well it should be mix couple of minutes using a mixer. It should be noted that correct size of gravel and the sand particle sizes to produce strong mixture of concrete.

Dilini123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
hello Rover_KE, are you there? please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.