Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Malaysia
Following is part of a CV cover letter for a window display position, please correct all the mistakes.

At work I create individual identity for the restaurant; display representation of each restaurant appropriately; attract people entering the premises so they can experience the dishes. Personally I am self and fashion conscious with sensible approach; interested in experiment colours. I have problem-solving ability, am able to select and visualise the right product so as to employ it to my design theme for the relevant projects.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
At work I create an individual identity for the restaurants with an appropriate display representation for each restaurant to attract people to enter the premises so they can experience the food. Personally, I am self and fashion conscious with a sensible approach and I am interested in experimental colours. I have problem-solving abilities and I am able to select and visualize the right products so as to employ them in my design theme for the relevant projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.