Post Thanks / Like

Post Please style-proof my application

For the attention of the Human Resource Manager

Dear Sir or Madam

I am student at the University of ------------------- in ------------, working toward my bachelor's degree in ----------------------. I am seeking an internship for this summer 2006, and while re-searching opportunities in the field of business and fashion, I found that there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your companies’ mission and value. I am writing to inquire about possible internship opportunities in your company.
    Throughout my life I have always been affected by the fashion branch in connection with economics and marketing, especially in the field of luxury products. While studying Hospital-ity Management in ------------, I have gained many experiences in direct customer contact, as well as teamwork, company management and marketing. Those were forming my strong per-sonal will to aim for excellence and support the company I work for with passionate asser-tiveness. I would be interested, working for ----------- in the marketing department, as well as I am willing to consider work offers issued by other divisions.
    I believe that the combination of my life experience and current studies is well-suited to the requirements your branch issues. Please find enclosed a copy of my resume with additional information about my qualifications. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to re-ceiving your reply.

Yours faithfully

Enclosure:
    Curriculum Vitae

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please style-proof my application

for this summer 2006- unnecesary to use this and the date, so i would put a comma before the date
    companies’- company's?? How many companies?
    by the fashion branch in connection with economics and marketing,- by the economics and marketing of fashion
    many experiences- a lot of experience
    Those were forming- These have formed
    as well as I am willing- as well as being

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Please style-proof my application

For the attention of the Human Resource Manager
    Opportunities for Internship
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing to you to enquire if there any opportunities within your organisation for the above. I am looking for appropriate opportunities in the fashion business, which is my chosen career path and I feel that my skills and interests would complement your company’s missions and values.
    I am currently a student at the University of ------------------- in ------------, working toward my bachelor's degree in ----------------------.
    I have had a strong interest in the economic and marketing aspects of the fashion industry for most of my life, particularly in the field of luxury products.
    While studying Hospitality Management, I have gained a great deal of experience in team working, direct customer contact, company management and marketing.
    This has given me a strong interest in contributing to achieving excellence and commitment to the company I work for. I am passionate and focused in my approach to my duties.
    My preferred area of interest would be working for ----------- in the marketing department. However I would be pleased to be considered for other opportunities you may have within your organisation.
    I believe that the combination of my life experience and current studies would be enable me to meet the needs of your company. I enclose a copy of my resume with additional information about my qualifications for your consideration
    Please contact me if you require any further information.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Yours sincerely
    Enclosure:
    Curriculum Vitae
    Hope this helps! I really must get a day job