Welcome to the forum. Thank you for elaborating on your question. First, please see the amendments I have made to your post. When you post, it is important to remember the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by sdfpour
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- When you put something inside quotation marks, don't put a space after the first quotation mark or before the second quotation mark.
As far the phrase "true blue" goes, did you Google it before asking here? What makes you think it is anything to do with a person without aim? I Googled "definition of true blue" and this is the page of hits I got: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=de...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Look through those and then come back to us if you don't understand the definition.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.