1. Describe a perfect date.
In my opinion, it is when two people have some activities that create memories together. It could be normal activities such as watching a movie, dining at a restaurant, shopping or travelling but the most important thing is that they have to be happy together.
2. Describe the appearance of the person you like to date?
I like a woman with a good body shape, white skin and a beautiful face.
3. Describe the character of the person you like to date?
Sweet, easy going and funny.
4. Do you know what it means to 'go Dutch'?
I didn't know but I looked it up in Wikipedia. It means that when a group of people go to eat at a restaurant, each person pays for themselves. It's also called a 'Dutch date' or a 'Dutch treat'.
5. Is it usual for people in your country to 'go Dutch' if you go out together?
I think it isn't. In my country a man usually pays for the girl.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
50/50. I think it begin with a first impression. If the person you've met has the appearance that you like, it could be a chance to continue and become a girlfriend or boyfriend. Then if that person has the character that you like, it also could be a chance to get married and grow old together. So it depends on the luck you have.
7. Where are some popular place to go on date?
I think, on a working day, it is a restaurant or a cinema. But, on a long weekend, it is the sea or the mountains.
- For Teachers