Could you please help me correct my essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamphan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
I'm just a English learner. And I try to practice English writing by answering question on this website (Conversation Questions for the ESL/EFL Classroom (I-TESL-J)).
Could you please help me correct my essay?
Thank you in advance. : )

1. Describe a perfect date.
In my opinion, it is when 2 people have some activities that create memories together. It could be normal activity such as watching in cinema, dining at restaurant, shopping or travalling but the most important thing is they have to be happy together.

2. Describe the appearance of the person you like to date?
I like woman with good body shape, white skin and beautiful face.

3. Describe the character of the person you like to date?
Sweet, easy going and funny.

4. Do you know what it means to 'go Dutch'?
I don't know but I look upin wikipedia. It means that when a group of person go eating at restaurant, each person pays for themselves. It's also called 'Dutch date' or 'Dutch treat'.

5. Is it usual for people in your country to 'go Dutch' if you go out together?
I think it isn't. In my country a man usually pays for girl.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
50/50. I think it begin with first impression. If person you've met has the appearance that you like, it could be a chance to continue and become a girlfriend/boyfriend. Then if that person has the character that you like, it also could be a chance to get married and grow old together. So it depends on luck you have.

7. Where are some popular place to go on date?
I think, in working day, it is restaurant or cinema. But, in long weekend, it is the sea or the mountain.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
1. Describe a perfect date.
In my opinion, it is when two people have some activities that create memories together. It could be normal activities such as watching a movie, dining at a restaurant, shopping or travelling but the most important thing is that they have to be happy together.

2. Describe the appearance of the person you like to date?
I like a woman with a good body shape, white skin and a beautiful face.

3. Describe the character of the person you like to date?
Sweet, easy going and funny.

4. Do you know what it means to 'go Dutch'?
I didn't know but I looked it up in Wikipedia. It means that when a group of people go to eat at a restaurant, each person pays for themselves. It's also called a 'Dutch date' or a 'Dutch treat'.

5. Is it usual for people in your country to 'go Dutch' if you go out together?
I think it isn't. In my country a man usually pays for the girl.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
50/50. I think it begin with a first impression. If the person you've met has the appearance that you like, it could be a chance to continue and become a girlfriend or boyfriend. Then if that person has the character that you like, it also could be a chance to get married and grow old together. So it depends on the luck you have.

7. Where are some popular place to go on date?
I think, on a working day, it is a restaurant or a cinema. But, on a long weekend, it is the sea or the mountains.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Please post your qustions in one thread only.

This thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.