Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
My neighborhood is convenient area for many reasons. First, it is quiet and peaceful
And most residents areelderly people .Second; it is safe to the presence of people watching
Day andnight. Third, the shopping center is very nearby my home around 3-4 mintswalking.
Forth, playground it is just 1 mint from my home thatmake my kids happy and joyful all time and I can watching them easy even fromthe house. In concluding quite area, safe place, nearby shopping center and,close playground all these Advantages make my neighborhood convenient area.

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm very happy for you that you live in such a convenient area.
However, you will have to let us know what help or advice you need.

alialis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
my grammar is week can you cheek it
I'm very happy for you that you live in such a convenient area.
However, you will have to let us know what help or advice you need.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My neighborhood is convenient area for many reasons. First, it is quiet and peaceful
And most residents areelderly people .Second; it is safe to the presence of people watching
Day andnight. Third, the shopping center is very nearby my home around 3-4 mintswalking.
Forth, playground it is just 1 mint from my home thatmake my kids happy and joyful all time and I can watching them easy even fromthe house. In concluding quite area, safe place, nearby shopping center and,close playground all these Advantages make my neighborhood convenient area.

To begin with, you have some random capitalization. Why are "advantages" and "day" capitalized?

"Mints" is not an abbreviation for "minutes." We use "min" for minutes, but I see no reason to abbreviate here.

You need to leave one space after each sentence ends. You have used a semicolon after "second" when it should be a comma. You have spelled "fourth" wrong. You used "quite" when you meant "quiet."

alialis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
thanks ,I appreciate you.
To begin with, you have some random capitalization. Why are "advantages" and "day" capitalized?

"Mints" is not an abbreviation for "minutes." We use "min" for minutes, but I see no reason to abbreviate here.

You need to leave one space after each sentence ends. You have used a semicolon after "second" when it should be a comma. You have spelled "fourth" wrong. You used "quite" when you meant "quiet."

CarloSsS

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
[STRIKE]t[/STRIKE]Thanks,(space) I appreciate your help.

See my corrections above. Mind your gaps---a space comes after pretty much every punctuation mark (commas, colons, semicolons, periods etc.).

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
my grammar is week can you cheek it

Before you post, check the spelling of all your words in a dictionary. "Week" is incorrect, it should be "weak". "Cheek" is incorrect, it should be "check". You also need to capitalise the first word of every sentence and put a single appropriate punctuation mark at the end of every sentence.

alialis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
Good and useful observations and I'm trying to publisharticles and letters, that you help me to correct it on right way. I feel happywhen I find it corrected and revised. Thank you again. I expect you to help more in the next letter.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

alialis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
United States
I mean from my talk, I will be more accurate and is not easy to me to find a wrong and you maybe find a grammar mistake that I can not find .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.