Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kazakh
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
All of us first think about our future profession as a child. We are free to choose anything what we want and how we want, because our choice is either to have no effect. One day we wanted to be an astronaut, another day - the president, without hesitation, how really this profession suits. But over the years you more realize how important it is to choose the right profession.
you seriously thinking about the profession, I am primarily focused on my own interests, because all of us make choices based on our priorities. Of course, I thought about the relevance of the profession, and the salary, and the difficulties during the upcoming training. But the most important in the decision for me was how much I would be interested to engage in that profession, which I will choose how it will be fun. Ancient wisdom says: " Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”I've been thinking about what I should prefer. I like to learn foreign languages, learn the culture and customs of other nations, to travel, to communicate. I always wanted to know the world. The world is people, different nationalities. These are people on different views, different in religions and traditions, are different in languages ... I'm attracted to foreigners because they are not, as we. As long as I'm attracted only three languages: English, French, Japanese.
The languages ​​I want to know in perfection. English, because it popularized and is international status. French and Japanese, because I'm interested in their culture. "That, perhaps, is the work of my life?" - I thought. And the choice fell on the study of languages. In the beginning, I wanted to be a teacher of a foreign language. But over the years my interests and attitudes have changed. Now I want to be a interpreter. This profession allows people of different language media to understand each other better.
Person knowing foreign languages ​​is much easier to live in the present, they are always in demand. I think that if a person feels a calling to this profession, it's worth a try. In any case you need to strive to be a professional. And if a person wants to be a interpreter, will be good to learn to master all the subtleties of this profession and ultimately make high-quality translations, he always finds the implementation of their knowledge and skills.
I decided to do what I like, but do not bother with another matter on which further I would not get satisfied.
For myself, I understand this: if you really love this thing - go and learn, then you
'll be a true professional, and you will have many opportunities.
Of course, it is not necessarily what I'll do translation all my life, maybe in the future I will want to try something different. But I think I made right choice - a choice in favor of a good education. Now I really like to learn everything that is connected with selected profession, and I hope that in the future I will not be disappointed.

Meiram

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kazakh
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
Check it,please

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this essay to your teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.