Firstly, please look at the amendments I have made to your post. Remember these rules of written English:
Originally Posted by backspace2062
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
Also look at your use of articles and note the correct spelling of "customers".
As far as your questions go:
1. Do you want me to fill the bag right up?
2. If I put too much in the bag, it might break/split.
3. You shouldn't point out to the customer that there is a hole. If you are packing the goods, just throw the bag away and get a new one.
4. Please put as much as you can in the bag.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.