Re: Crystallizing details
Please note the changes I have made to your post. Remember the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by Sinam4
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
As 5jj said, we need you to give us the context/sentence in which you found the phrase. You provide the example, not us.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.