1) Is there a dress code for/at the hotel?
2) Does the hotel have a dress code?
3) What is the dress code for/at your office?
For question number 1 and 2, I am not sure which is more commonly use in spoken and written English. As for 3, should I use for or at? Hope somebody can teach me. Thanks.
Do hotels have dress codes? They might in restaurants but no hotel I have stayed at had a dress code for the lobby.
Before you go
I was thinking about going here. If you're out of your room after 6:30, you better be dressed nicely! :)
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.
The one I posted a link to (but had to remove due to the automatic link wording being inappropriate) did not allow, after 7pm:
Work wear of any kind, including steel capped boots.
• Dirty stained or otherwise poorly maintained clothing at any time.
• Singlets or tank tops.
• No Shorts
• Thongs or sandals.
• Tracksuits/Fleeced hoodies.
• Head wear.
• Oversized clothing.
• Stepped hair cuts or Rats tails.
• Skate shoes/Runners/Trainers
• No facial tattoo’s
• Skate branded clothing
• Lifestyle branded clothing eg 187 inc
After 7 pm every night:
• We require either an 18+ Card or Australian driver’s license.
• We do require a higher standard of dress (EFFORT) after these times or ENTRY will not be granted.
• As an example (but not limited to the following) –
You will not gain entry to the venue with shorts, running shoes (sneakers), flannelette shirts, club uniforms, alcohol branded clothing or thongs. After 7pm on Friday and Saturday nights patrons that DO NOT meet these dress standards will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.