1. What's your plan for this weekend?
2. What's your plan during this weekend?
3. What will you do for this weekend?
4. What will you do during this weekend?
5. What will you do this weekend?
I wonder which are proper expression.
Last edited by wotcha; 09-Jun-2013 at 14:37. Reason: Wrong grammar of sentence 3,4, and 5.
Last edited by Chicken Sandwich; 09-Jun-2013 at 14:38.
I am not a teacher.
In BrE, "What have you got planned for the/this weekend?" would be the most likely.
I am not a native speaker.
Hello, I think that you can say only this: What is your plan for the weekend.
If I have made any mistakes, please tell me about them. I need to improve my English anyway and I hope you'll help me.