• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile PLEASE

guys? I wanna learn more about english. I'm from philippines, It's hard for me to speak in English. Can you teach me how to speak in English directly and correct grammar? Show me more example of a grammar. Thanks! I'm gonna appreciate your help. Godbless!

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by solomonmarie View Post
    guys? I wanna learn more about english. I'm from philippines, It's hard for me to speak in English. Can you teach me how to speak in English directly and correct grammar? Show me more example of a grammar. Thanks! I'm gonna appreciate your help. Godbless!
    Your request is far beyond the scope and purpose of this forum. Based on your post it would seem that you have some basic understanding/knowledge of the language. Have you considered enrolling in a formal class? But let me make a few suggestions: 1) You can find many "examples", instructional sites etc. on the web, 2) Use caps for countries, 3) Don't use "wanna", "gonna" in semi-formal requests such as yours.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by solomonmarie View Post
    guys Hello everyone. I wanna want to learn more about English. I'm from The Philippines and it's hard for me to speak in English. Can you teach me how to speak in English directly and correct my grammar? Show me more examples of a grammar. Thanks! I'm gonna going to appreciate your help. Godbless!
    As you have already read, that is far too wide a request. We can help you with specific aspects of English that you are having trouble with so feel free to post specific questions.

Look at the amendments I have made in red above. Don't use non-standard English (gonna/wanna etc). Use full English words.

I am moving this post to the general Ask A Teacher section of the forum as it has nothing to do with Teacher Training where you originally posted it.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, I note that you have given your native language as English in your profile. As you are asking for our help so that you can learn English, that is clearly incorrect. Please edit your profile to show your true native language. Thank you.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.