Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Hi Sir,

I've to send below business letter soon, if any one from forum member/teacher please give a correction if i was wrong .

Thank you
Abir

Dear Mr. Alex

Good Day!

I hope this email finds you well. It was my pleasure that you introduce me to your CEO, im really grateful to you for that. For your introducing now there is scope open for my company work with your renown company xxx . We hope and wish we can work together and together we’ll get best possible outcome.

We are not thinking about only this project , we want to establish a long time healthy relation with your renown company and hope together we can do lot of other works.

Now we are waiting for your kind positive response and want to start work with you .

Furthermore, if you have any confusion or you need further negation about our proposal, you can contact any time with my CEO and me. Your communication will be highly appreciated.

Again, thank you very much to engage us this contract procedure.

Best Regards,
Abir

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
It will be highly appreciated if anyone reply soon.

Thanks.

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
More out of curiosity, to be honest.

You have started a thread about opening a business letter and received a lot of help (imo) and some very useful tips from a native teacher.
Have a look at it once again: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/192275-starting-business-letter.html

Why you decided to ignore what you have been told there is beyond my understanding. The very least you could do was avoid 'sir' to address the forum (unless you want to be specific about whose help you are looking for).

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
More out of curiosity, to be honest.

You have started a thread about opening a business letter and received a lot of help (imo) and some very useful tips from a native teacher.
Have a look at it once again: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/192275-starting-business-letter.html

Why you decided to ignore what you have been told there is beyond my understanding. The very least you could do was avoid 'sir' to address the forum (unless you want to be specific about whose help you are looking for).

Thanks, someone already give me instruction to avoid "sir" and i'll follow this to my future post. You know im new in this forum also i've very little skill about English, so I need few days to adopt with your forum, im sorry if I bothered you.

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
This are two separate post and both post edited in my ms word same time i just copy and paste in your forum different time. Why you ask for honesty?. I already omit "Sir" after instructed from your forum member, just see the second post in this Thread.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
This are two separate post and both post edited in my ms word same time i just copy and paste in your forum different time. Why you ask for honesty?. I already omit "Sir" after instructed from your forum member, just see the second post in this Thread.
Thanks.
Two threads from the same author about the same question on one forum are not generally seen as separate, at least common sense suggests they shouldn't.

On this forum, you can edit your previous posts and you know how to do it. So, if you have really read ems's posts in your first thread, you should have made certain amendments to your original letter here. You didn't. Instead, you asked to proofread your letter as if you hadn't received any help before. That's not a polite thing to do, imo, and that was the idea of my post 3 here.

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Two post contain are not same, anyway I want to stop this issue. I'm enter to this forum to learn and improve my English skill, so I hope everyone cooperate with Newbie. Thanks for your Guideline. I follow it to my future post. Moreover, I'm waiting for a positive feedback about my above letter.

Last edited:

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct my below letter.
[

Dear Mr. Alex

Good Day!

I hope this email finds you well. It was my pleasure that you introduce me to your CEO, im really grateful to you for that. For your introducing now there is scope open for my company work with your renown company xxx . We hope and wish we can work together and together we’ll get best possible outcome.

We are not thinking about only this project , we want to establish a long time healthy relation with your renown company and hope together we can do lot of other works.

Now we are waiting for your kind positive response and want to start work with you .

Furthermore, if you have any confusion or you need further negation about our proposal, you can contact any time with my CEO and me. Your communication will be highly appreciated.

Again, thank you very much to engage us this contract procedure.

Best Regards,
Abir[/QUOTE]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I told you in my reply in the other thread that "Dear Mr Alex" is inappropriate and I explained why. I told you not to use "Good Day" because it's unnecessary and that an exclamation mark is inappropriate in a business letter.

It strikes me that you have not bothered to take any notice of my advice in the other thread so I am closing this thread as you are currently wasting our time and your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.