Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Here is my piece of writing. Check it, and tell me all the improvements that you think should be there. Help me be a good writer.

Lonely Days Without You
Writer: Rizwan Ahmed Memon
Date: 16/6/2013

Again it's raining today, and I feel your absence more deeply. We would have been together long ago, but these people have been obstacle in our way. Some say, I don't earn, others say I won't be able to deal with the challenges of life. However, I would do my best, and my God will help me as always, and I will show everyone that I can do anything in life.

I have done such extraordinary things being in a society, where hardly anyone does. I went to university, which is my highest achievement, I learned computer and English. I consider them my achievements. If they say I have not done anything, can't they see my these achievements? Soon I will complete my university, then I will get you anyhow, and my lonely days would cease to exist. I would put my all energy and skills in my work, so I would make at least enough money to keep you happy and fulfill your wishes.

Without you I am worried most of the time. People keep me hurting, but I believe when you would come my all the worries would disappear, and my all the wounds which people have caused me would heal completely.

abir999999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
In reference of your subject line I want to say. Yes, that's a way to improve written English.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Are you familiar with the word/terms "please" and "thank you"?

Status
Not open for further replies.