[Grammar] How to improve speaking & fluency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit22

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
When i speak in english, mostly i forgot the grammar........or you can say that i am so weak in grammar.....so plz help me out..........plz tell me how can i improve my speaking & fluency.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When I speak in ​English, [STRIKE]mostly[/STRIKE] I forget a lot of the grammar. [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] You [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could say that I am [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] weak [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at grammar. [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]plz[/STRIKE] Please help me out. [STRIKE]plz[/STRIKE] Please tell me how I can improve my speaking and fluency.

Welcome to the forum.

Before we start to deal with your speaking and fluency in English, please look at the corrections I have made to your written English. If you are going to use this forum, it is important to remember the rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with one punctuation mark.

We do not connect sentences with a string of dots like you did. One full stop and then a capital letter. Also, please use full English words, not textspeak/chatlish, ie use "please", not "plz".

Catherinelinton

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If you want to improve your English Language you have to follow these steps. Firstly, you have to make reading habit means read as many books as you can (related to grammar or fiction). Secondly, watch English movies and focus on their dialogues for the purpose of improvement and listen English songs keeping this thing in mind that you want improve your language. Thirdly, speak as much as you can. Speak while standing in front of mirror, it will build your confidence level and make you fluent.

Status
Not open for further replies.