• Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WITHDRAWN

start at 2004 onwords .
    I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawan of my new pension scheme thatís total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because of my personal prablems I was done a marriege of my sisterís before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced

abir999999 is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WITHDRAWN

Quote Originally Posted by gsroshana View Post
    start at 2004 onwords .
    I have the honour/honor to request that I may be please finaly/finally withdrawan of my new pension scheme thatís total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because/ because of my personal prablems/problem I was done a marriege of my sisterís before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced

I'm a new one in this forum also week in English. Last few days I learned a lot from this forum, just share with you. Put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark etc.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WITHDRAWN

Quote Originally Posted by gsroshana View Post
    start at 2004 onwords. I have no idea what the underlined part means.

I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawan I would like to withdraw of my new pension scheme thatís total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only,Because of my personal prablems I was done a marriege of my sisterís before two years back in the marriege expenditure of amount 5 lack I was take lamsome amount of rupees 3 lack some person which was give the amount by interest @ 5/- as on it will I pay 5 lack that away I request to you sir I get so mach intesive mind preser could you fever to me other awys I am going to suiced
    I have only been able to make a start on your piece as unfortunately there are so many errors, misspellings and confusing constructions, that I cannot work out what you are trying to say. Did you use an online translator for some of it?

Let's break it down into single sentences. Start with:

"I have the honour to request that I may be please finaly withdrawanof my new pension scheme thatís total amount of Rupees 3 lack 25 thousand only."

Can you try to explain in different words what you want to say?
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.