Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Yoruba
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Kindly help me cross check the cover letter below and make correction where necessary.Thanks APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN ACCOUNTANTI am writing to apply for the position of an Accountant in your reputable organization.The opportunity advertised is very interesting to me, and I believe that my strong computational skill, analytical mind experience and education will make me best fit in for the position. With HNDDistinction in Accounting , a student memberof the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (last stage) and with my experience, I have goodknowledge,experience and proficient in the application of Accounting standards, various tax computation, staff payroll management, preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement, general ledger accounting functions,posting into accounting system, preparation of cashflow statement, management and final account e.t.c .Also, I am computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Peachtree accounting software. I am intensely interested in contributing my qualitative service, skills and knowledge towards the attainment of the organization's goals and objectives.Please see my attached resume for additional information.I would like to be considered for an Accountant position in which someone of my background could make a contribution.Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to being shortlisted and invited for an interview as soon as possible.

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN ACCOUNTANT

I am writing to apply for the position of an Accountant in your reputable organization.The opportunity advertised is very interesting to me, and I believe that my strong computational skills, analytical experience and education will make me the best fit for the position. With an HND Distinction in Accounting , as a student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (last stage) and with my experience, I have good knowledge,experience and proficiency in the application of accounting standards, various tax computations, staff payroll management, preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements, general ledger accounting functions, posting into accounting systems, preparation of cashflow statements, management and final account, etc.

Also, I am computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Peachtree accounting software. I am intensely interested in contributing my quality services, skills and knowledge toward the attainment of the organization's goals and objectives. Please see my attached resume for additional information. I would like to be considered for an Accountant position in which someone of my background could make a contribution.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to being shortlisted and invited for an interview as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.