I am not going to deal with your paragraphs because I still can't see how they're for LinkedIn. However, I will make some points about your last three posts.
1. Do not address everyone here as "Sir". Many of us are female.
2. Start every sentence with a capital letter.
3. Do not put a space before a punctuation mark.
4. One punctuation mark is enough. There is no need for three exclamation marks, for example.
5. Do not try to bump a thread only three hours after posting it. You need to be patient. We are all volunteers and here in most of the Western part of the globe, it is Sunday, a day many of us don't spend much time working.