Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi,

What does this word mean, I don't know how to use it, please give me an example. Thanks!

TY

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
Where did you encounter this word? I've never heard it.

yanx

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
The whole sentence is: Mike is about to shoot a pingpong ball out of his whatoosie and Carl wants you to be there.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
The whole sentence is: Mike is about to shoot a pingpong ball out of his whatoosie and Carl wants you to be there.

Where is this from?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

How odd! Given the context, I would have expected the first word to be a woman's name. In certain clubs in certain parts of the world, "ladies who entertain" do a trick where they insert a pingpong ball in an intimate part of their anatomy and then fire/shoot it across the room using only the muscles of that part of their anatomy. I was unaware that men did the same sort of thing with a slightly different part of their anatomy.

So basically, the word "whatoosie" here has been used to replace probably a rather rude word for the anus.

yanx

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
How odd! Given the context, I would have expected the first word to be a woman's name. In certain clubs in certain parts of the world, "ladies who entertain" do a trick where they insert a pingpong ball in an intimate part of their anatomy and then fire/shoot it across the room using only the muscles of that part of their anatomy. I was unaware that men did the same sort of thing with a slightly different part of their anatomy.

So basically, the word "whatoosie" here has been used to replace probably a rather rude word for the anus.

Sorry for the confusion, I just put a simpler name instead, 'cause the original name is a bit long. Anyway, thanks for your explaination! It is very helpful for me to understand the whole context!!

Status
Not open for further replies.