Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everyone
I have a essay about "A holiday I remember". I wrote something about that. Can you check for me?
" Last year, I had an interesting trip to HCM city. This was the first time I go by plane, so I was a little bit of nervous. But when I was on plane, I feel excited. Everything was tiny when I look at from above. It took 2 hours to fly to Tan Son Nhat airport. After landing, I moved to hotel and went to see a friend who helped me exploring the city. We visited many famous places like: Independence palace, Duc Ba church, Sai Gon central post office. They're beautiful architecture, so we took may photos. We also ate street food. Street food was so cheap, fresh and delicious. We hung out at an outdoor where young people sat on ground and had fun together. This was nice trip, and I hope I'll come back the city someday."

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hi everyone
I have a essay about "A holiday I remember". I wrote something about that. Can you check for me?
" Last year, I had an interesting trip to HCM city. This was the first time I go by plane, so I was a little bit of nervous. But when I was on plane, I feel excited. Everything was tiny when I look at from above. It took 2 hours to fly to Tan Son Nhat airport. After landing, I moved to hotel and went to see a friend who helped me exploring the city. We visited many famous places like: Independence palace, Duc Ba church, Sai Gon central post office. They're beautiful architecture, so we took may photos. We also ate street food. Street food was so cheap, fresh and delicious. We hung out at an outdoor where young people sat on ground and had fun together. This was nice trip, and I hope I'll come back the city someday."
No, sorry. We don't check homework. See the posting guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.