• Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking is and are

pls. kindly check my grammar if it is correct. Especially by using is and are in my grammar.
    "The teaching methods and strategies employed by the teacher are class discussion (she states the facts in a simple, concise and interesting manner), recitation (oral questions by teacher answered orally by students), visual method ( demonstration of the proper used of actual object) , problem solving and board exercises. The teacher used the cognitive approach as her strategy in teaching, wherein she informs, tells, show, asks and corrects. The information given in a structured and organized process.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: is and are

Quote Originally Posted by darlenedcabrido View Post
    pls Please kindly check my grammar, if it is correct. especially by using my use of "is" and "are". in my grammar.

"The teaching methods and strategies employed by the teacher are class discussion (she states the facts in a simple, concise and interesting manner), recitation (oral questions by teacher answered orally by students), visual method (demonstration of the proper used use/uses of an actual object), problem solving and board exercises. The teacher used uses the cognitive approach as her strategy in teaching, wherein she informs, tells, shows, asks and corrects. The information is given in a structured and organized process way/manner.
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see my amendments to your post, marked in red.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.