• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Malay
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please correct me if my grammar on this essay is wrong.i will using my essay 4 speech

I have came here to tell you about myself and also i知 going to tell you little bit about my background. my name痴 Darwin and i was born and raised in Malaysia. But I moved to US because i知 work at New Yok and i知 stay at there. Right now, I am employed as a assistant accountant in private sector. The reason why I choose and spent my time to continue study at nothern univercity because of the salary. In addition to that I would like to gain and acquire knowledge in some more of learning. Before I came here to take a degree, I had just finished study at technology univercity Singapore. Now I知 semester 8 and maybe in 1 year more i will finish my study.

EnglishFix is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct me if my grammar on this essay is wrong.i will using my essay 4 sp

I have come here to tell you about myself and also I’m going to tell you a little bit about my background. My name’s Darwin and I was born and raised in Malaysia. But I moved to the US because I'm working in New York and I’m staying there. Right now, I am employed as an assistant accountant in the private sector. The reason why I chose to spent my time to continue studying at Northern University is because of salary. In addition to that, I would like to gain and acquire knowledge with some more learning. Before I came here to get a degree, I had just finished study at Technology University in Singapore. Now I’m in semester 8 and maybe in 1 year I will finish my studies.

tuysokha is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct me if my grammar on this essay is wrong.i will using my essay 4 sp

"Now I知 in semester 8 and maybe in 1 year I will finish my studies."

I find that the highlighted sentence is grammatically incorrect. It should be" in a year's time, I will have finished my study"
    Use the future perfect simple to talk about the an action will be finished at a specific time in the future. In this case, it does.

Want more details?