Secondly, before you consider essay-writing you need to learn to write simple sentences, using correct capitalisation and punctuation.
You can do this by enrolling on a course in your locality or employing a private teacher. We cannot do it for you here, though we can give you some essential basic guidelines:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person pronoun).
- End every sentence with the appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Put a space after a comma.
- Do not put a space before a full stop.
- For Teachers