• Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Project of this Summer

Hi,
    I had told them about my topic before and then They required me to take part in penny once more time in single because each person must be shown once topic. I was found on the internet and Id already matched with previous years of person so I couldn't do it again.
    My topic is doing that " Some guys had chosen ways in a vacation in this Summer, everyone chose travel overseas, go home, keep studying in the College. How about you? Tell me Who, Why, to convince me perfectly, etc.. ". " The final of essay which must be shown on poster, paper, PowerPoint and the time to presents must be approximately shown on time or before the time end off." That's my teacher was typed us, so I was doing nearly but my idea is not too much. My ideal was chosen "go home, discovery foods and travel around in my country such as travel on mountains, beaches, states of city center,...". Help :)

Thanks guys

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Project of this Summer

Quote Originally Posted by iamtrieu20 View Post
    Hi,
    I had told them about my topic before and then They required me to take part in penny once more time in single because each person must be shown once topic. I was found on the internet and Id already matched with previous years of person so I couldn't do it again.
    My topic is doing that " Some guys had chosen ways in a vacation in this Summer, everyone chose travel overseas, go home, keep studying in the College. How about you? Tell me Who, Why, to convince me perfectly, etc.. ". " The final of essay which must be shown on poster, paper, PowerPoint and the time to presents must be approximately shown on time or before the time end off." That's my teacher was typed us, so I was doing nearly but my idea is not too much. My ideal was chosen "go home, discovery foods and travel around in my country such as travel on mountains, beaches, states of city center,...". Help :)

Thanks guys
    None of this makes sense.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Please give your correct location and native language in your profile, iamtrieu.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

iamtrieu, I am giving you the same reply I gave to your last post:

You are clearly a student, yet your profile still says you are 'Academic'. I have already asked you to change it.

We are not here to replace your school or college teachers.

If you are unable to understand the requirements of your assignments, you must ask
    them for extra help or suggestions of where you can get additional private tuition in your locality.

Any further posts of this nature will be deleted.

Rover