Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Hello! I was wondering if you coul check may essay. Thank you in advance.

Throughout the world people have the opportunity to reevaluate their past achievements and to learn from them by visiting museums.
Some people claim that museums have no longer place in the modern world because the new technnology, such as the internet and the 3d feature, can successfully replace the physical aproach of the museums in learning about our history. Also, some students and poor families can't afford to pay large entrance fees, so a virtual version would be more advantageous for them too.
However, museums represent a place where parts of our history are presented and people should be encouraged to visit them because the exhibited objects are a inspiring proof that stimulates us better than everything else. Another reason is that children are more determined to find out about something when they are in a temathical environment. And last, the fact that tourists visit museums is a good thing for a country's economy.
To sum up, I think museums aren't a waste of money because they protect and preserve our heritage and have a great contribution in our education, making us aware of our ephemeral nature in contrast with that of our achievements.

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Welcome to the Forum :hi:,

Is this homework?

Last edited:

Livi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
hei:) thanks..no, it isn't homework, it's something i've worked this day... i prepare myself for an english exam so I do writing task to improve my english skills..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.