Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hı, I'm a teacher and I'm living in Turkey..I want to practise my speaking and writing in this forum if its allowed...I want to spent much time in this forum to learn English better than now...If you help me I will be happy:)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
Welcome to UsingEnglish, ozan4050.

We can try to help you improve your English by answering specific questions you ask on this forum.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Note the correct spelling of 'writing', ozan.

Please read the rules and posting guidelines and spend some time browsing the forums to see how we can help.

I don't think we can help you to practise your speaking, unless you find penpals to Skype with.

Rover

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Want to learn speaking and writting

Hı, I'm a teacher and I'm living in Turkey. I want to practise my speaking and [STRIKE]writting[/STRIKE] writing in this forum if it's allowed. I want to spent [strike]much[/strike] a lot of time in this forum to [STRIKE]learn[/STRIKE] improve my English. [STRIKE]better than now...[/STRIKE]If you help me I will be happy. :) [STRIKE]...[/STRIKE]

Welcome to the forum.

Please look at my corrections to your post. When you write in English, follow these main rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.

Note the correct spelling of "writing". We do not join sentences with multiple full stops. An ellipsis (...) has a specific function. You can easily practise your written English here but we do not have the facility for checking your spoken English. The best way to improve your spoken English is to speak it every day - talk to yourself, talk to native speakers (perhaps find a language exchange program).

Last edited by a moderator:

ozan4050

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey

In our school we have an English teacher but she is too busy so we can not have much time to speak English together .If you help me and ıf I practise my English I will pass the examination for being teacher in England.This examination is very hard so I have to study a lot.Thanks for everbody.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

In our school we have an English teacher but she is [strike]too[/strike] very busy so we [strike]can[/strike] do not have much time to speak English together. If you help me and if I practise my English I will pass the examination for being a teacher in England. This examination is very hard so I have to study a lot. Thanks [strike]for[/strike] everybody.

As we have explained, we can't physically help with spoken English - there is no facility on this forum. There are other websites where you can Skype native speakers. On this site, we can answer specific questions about the English language and there is a pronunciation section which might help.

You said "... I will pass the examination for being a teacher in England". Are you sure that is what you mean? The training to be a teacher in England is quite long and involved and I'm not aware that you can train in Turkey. Do you mean that you want to teach English?

ozan4050

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey

As we have explained, we can't physically help with spoken English - there is no facility on this forum. There are other websites where you can Skype native speakers. On this site, we can answer specific questions about the English language and there is a pronunciation section which might help.

You said "... I will pass the examination for being a teacher in England". Are you sure that is what you mean? The training to be a teacher in England is quite long and involved and I'm not aware that you can train in Turkey. Do you mean that you want to teach English?
Dear emsr2d2,
I want to be a teacher in England at Turkish schools.Our education ministry makes a hard examination about English.If ı pass ıt.I will teach Turkish in England and I didn't mean ı want to teach English.I'm aware that many of English teachers in our country are not able to teach English :)

Status
Not open for further replies.