hello,i would like to be able to speak english fluently with confidence,i was wondering how to do that,its really hard for me to speak fluently,and now that i live here in uk where 99.99% of the whole population speaks english,will you please help me out?looking forward to your reply asap
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise proper nouns (ie English, UK).
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
I find it rather surprising that you have failed to follow these rules as your member profile says that your native language is French and French and follows the same rules.
One of the best things you can do is talk! Talk to as many people as you can, as often as you can. Talk to yourself in English. Have the TV or the radio on all the time in the background, without actually trying to actively listen to it. Find a language exchange program in your local area. Join a social club. Join a pub quiz team. Advertise on Gumtree to see if there is a native speaker nearby who wants to learn French and help each other.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.