Dear Sir or Madam:

I wish to apply for the position of xxxxxxxxxxxxx as advertised on the xxxx Careers website. I believe I would enjoy the challenge and the opportunity to learn provided by this position. I also recognize the invaluable experience that would be gained working with the largest entertainment company.

From last year, I started working as an assistant director as well as translator in the opera theater. This May, I am involved in production of ‘xxxx’, new direction by xxxx, has given me experience translating and assisting of director and choreographer. These valuable experiences have afforded me to develop communication skills both in English and Japanese, problem solving and decision-making skills immediately. This career also made me for seeking opportunity to work outside Japan in order to acquire higher level English communication skill for a future career in.
In addition to this practical experience, 3year career in the bank, sales, and 2year career as a receptionist also strengthened my guest service skills, telephone etiquette skills, organizational skills with attention to detail.

I believe my combination of business experience and communication skills, both in Japanese and English is an excellent match for the position you described. I believe my extensive experience with the xxxxxx and my personal skills will enable me to excel in the role of a xxxxxx.

Please find attached my resume and will contact you in a week or ten days to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me. Thank you for your consideration, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.