Interested in Language
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
Dear Mrs Archer,

I am writing in connection with your advertisement for a buyer for children’s fashions, in Fashion News.
I am interested in the job, because I am going to move to Italy next year. My son and my daughter are going to start the school in Rome. Recently I am a designer at a hungarian design company, called Dolce Vita. The headmaster of this company is my Italian uncle, so I have a good practice in Italian language. Previously I worked as a teacher, and I had always a good contact with children. I know well the style, that they like.
I am looking for a job where I can have experience in the other side of design and can develope in trading.
I would be grateful, if You inform me about the name of the town of region, where the job take place. Before I close my letter I would like to enquire about the salary, and if is there any accomodation provided.
Yours sincerely

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Mrs Archer,

I am writing in connection with your advertisement for a buyer for children’s fashions, in Fashion News.
I am writing regarding the position of "Buyer for Children's Fashions" which was advertised in Fashion News on [date]. I would be very grateful if you could give me some more information about the job - where is the position based, what is the salary and is any accommodation provided?

I am interested in the job, because I am going to move to Italy next year. My son and my daughter are going to start the school in Rome. Recently I am a designer at a hungarian design company, called Dolce Vita. The headmaster of this company is my Italian uncle, so I have a good practice in Italian language. Previously I worked as a teacher, and I had always a good contact with children. I know well the style, that they like.
I am currently employed as a designer by Dolce Vita, a Hungarian design company whose managing director is Italian. I speak good Italian and I plan to move to Italy next year. I was previously a teacher and I have two children of my own so I have had lots of contact with young people and a good idea of the styles they like.

I am looking for a job where I can have experience in the other side of design and can develope in trading.
I am particularly interested in working on the other side of the fashion design industry and to work within the trade industry.

[strike]I would be grateful, if You inform me about the name of the town of region, where the job take place. Before I close my letter I would like to enquire about the salary, and if is there any accomodation provided.[/strike]

I look forward to hearing from you with regard to my queries.

Yours sincerely

My suggested paragraphs are in red above.

Status
Not open for further replies.