• Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Review the essay...really urgent

During my initial days of professional career, my team has experienced a failure due to miscommunication. Our team operates in three shifts .On daily basis after completion of shift for the day, we need to send the status mail to next shift members with activities planned in next shift. One day before completion of our night shift we are invited to a meeting from onsite without any prior intimation, we attended the meeting which lasted for two hours .We have already crossed our regular working hours. My shift mates are receiving a calls from Cab drivers as they are waiting for them from longtime. So we directly went to home after meeting and we have informed the next shift members about this. On the same day there is a change planned on Business Objects servers in next shift, as we didn’t send any status mail and haven’t updated the team about the planned activities. Our next shift didn’t check the changes planned in their shift and hasn’t performed the change. This lead to escalation, As far as my role is considered i should have been more responsible .This experience taught me the importance of proper communication.

Please check the errors in above essay and update.I wrote these essays in last moment.So expecting there will be lot of corrections.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Krishna

bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review the essay...really urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Sasi Krishna View Post
    During my initial days of professional career, my team has experienced a failure due to miscommunication. Our team operates in three shifts .On daily basis after completion of shift for the day, we need to send the status mail to next shift members with activities planned in next shift. One day before completion of our night shift we are invited to a meeting from onsite without any prior intimation, we attended the meeting which lasted for two hours .We have already crossed our regular working hours. My shift mates are receiving a calls from Cab drivers as they are waiting for them from longtime. So we directly went to home after meeting and we have informed the next shift members about this. On the same day there is a change planned on Business Objects servers in next shift, as we didn’t send any status mail and haven’t updated the team about the planned activities. Our next shift didn’t check the changes planned in their shift and hasn’t performed the change. This lead to escalation, As far as my role is considered i should have been more responsible .This experience taught me the importance of proper communication.

Please check the errors in above essay and update.I wrote these essays in last moment.So expecting there will be lot of corrections.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Krishna
    I'm sorry, we don't do homework for people.