Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi,
Could you please check and correct my writing?

Graham Hughes – visited two hundred and one countries without use of aeroplanes

Graham Hughes – resident of Liverpool – is first person which visited all of two hundred and one countries a member of United Nations and fifteen 'other territories' without use of aeroplanes, helicopters or even balloons for travel.
His performed a feat of between January two thousand nine and December two thousand eleven, he the most often moving on their own feet, buses or trains. He happened to also travel with use of a canoe. During journey he had a budget about one hundred dollars on a week. He usually slept in people get to know by the portal Coachsurfing. Now in online, he published a four minutes video with pictures of each country visited.
In the video material shows Graham on one of railway station in Poland. I wondered if he liked with us? And you, set out on your journey?
Full list of countries which he visited you can see on expedition website: 'The Odyssey Expedition'.
The source of this article: podroze.onet.pl

Thank you in advance.

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi,
Could you please check and correct my writing?

Graham Hughes – visited 201 countries without use of aeroplanes

Graham Hughes – a Liverpool resident – is the first person to have visited all of the 201 United Nations member countries [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] and 15 'other territories' without using aeroplanes, helicopters or even balloons for travel.​
He performed the feat [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] between January 2009 and December 2012, [STRIKE]he the[/STRIKE] most often moving on [STRIKE]their [/STRIKE]own foot, by bus[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE] or train[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. He also happened to travel by canoe. During the/his journey he had a budget of about $100 [STRIKE]on [/STRIKE]a week. He usually slept in the homes of people he had contacted through the Coachsurfing web(site). Now, [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE]online, he published a four-minute[STRIKE]s [/STRIKE] video with pictures of each country visited.​
[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] The video [STRIKE]material [/STRIKE] shows Graham in a [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] railway station in Poland. I wonder[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] if he [STRIKE]liked with[/STRIKE] [looked like/liked - I'm not sure about this one] us? And you, [are you ready to - just a guess here, too]set out on your journey?
You can see the full list of countries which he visited on the/his/our expedition website: 'The Odyssey Expedition'.
The source of this article: podroze.onet.pl

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Corrections in red. Words I simply put somewhere else than in the original are in blue. In green, my own comments on the appropriateness of my correction (meaning I'm not sure of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.