Re: A question
Please note the amendments I have made to your post. When you post on this forum, it is important to follow the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by bouchrajiji
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Do not refer to users as "Sir". The word only applies to men and many of the users here are female. There is no need for any such salutation.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.